Tuesday, 12 March 2013

New Competition!!!!

NEW COMPETITION!

Show me that you've brought my book, and I'll draw from those lucky people a wonderful prize sent from Pitcairn Island in the South Pacific Ocean.

Send me a picture of you holding my paperback, a Kindle/Nook with the cover page prominent....Post it on FB or Twitter me the photo!!!! Or! Email it to nadinechristianauthor@hotmail.com

I would like to give away one signed copy of my book, and a BLACK PEARL NECKLACE AND EARRING SET!!!

You've got to be in to win... and for an $11 book or a $6 E-book -- you cannot lose!

Competition will end on the 30th of April!


Buy the book here!

This is what you can win! 


A signed copy of Remembering Love, black pearl necklace and earring set, silver  clasp and earring hooks.


 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The pear necklace looks amazing with your book cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pearls - will be reading your book starting on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my morning Marie! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete